MDA/MDAS Choke Valves
The MDA / MDAS Series Chokes are made with wear-resistant material to extend service life, with redundant O-Rings on the Bonnet Seals and Stem Seals that help prevent leakage. Fully Guided Stems reduce imbalance and vibration. Control Discs provide ANSI Class III/IV Shut off.
Connection Size: 1″-2″ Threaded, 3″ Flanged
Connection Type: Threaded, Flanged, Butt Weld, and Victaulic End
Body Style: Inline
Body Material: 316 SS
Process Fluid: Gas, Liquid, Vapor
Max. Working Pressure: 3,600 psi
CV Range: 0.70 – 16.57
- Accurate Control – 90-degree rotation from Full Off to Full On
- Bolted Body – The body is constructed with two bolted segments, avoiding the risk of corrosion, cross-threading, and galling of threaded type valve assemblies.
- Extended Mean Time Between Service – Robust design and liberal application of hardened materials, efficient flow-geometry means the valves offer maximum production potential and minimum service requirements.
- Easy Maintenance – Choke valves are designed to provide simple straightforward disassembly with no special tooling or fixtures.
High-pressure drop applications in gas, liquid, and vapor. Quick open/close with abrasive fluids at high-pressure drops.
- Well Site Automation
- Blow Down and Dump Valve
- Water Injection Control Valve
- Remote Control for directional drilling
- CO2 Injection Control Valve
- Steam Injection
- Pump Bypass
- Steam Tracer Control
- Pump Startup
- Manual and Automated Application
- Gas Lift Injection Control
- High-Temperature Protection
This Choke can be fitted with actuator options to provide accurate pressure relief performance.
Choke valves can have trims and actuators custom-designed for specific requirements, such as, special trims for noise reduction and sand control, several trims are available to accommodate high pressure flows or minimum pressure loss applications.