Meeting industry needs in an economical, safe and environmentally responsible manner.
Taylor Valve Technology® is a manufacturer leader in high-quality industrial valves. We deliver safety relief, high-pressure relief, and back pressure relief valves. Our wide array of choke and control valves and pilot-operated valve products are second to none. Products are designed for demanding industrial needs, meeting quality API and ASME Code requirements. High-demand oil & gas industry, chemical plants, power generators, and the processing industry depend on our valves for consistency and durability. Get effective flow control of liquid, steam, and gas. Valves ship from the Taylor Valve Technology, Inc. United States facility. Delivering worldwide, you can depend on quick turnaround times.
8250 Safety Relief Valves
- Features: High endurance soft seat, guarantying a bubble-tight seal for hundreds of “pops”.
- Unique patented radius disc design guarantees dependable, repeatable relief even under the most difficult of conditions.
Taylor Valve’s 19BV Balanced Pressure Relief Valves
- Soft seat for reliable, leak free performance to 90% of set pressure.
- Easy repair and maintenance.
- Balanced disc/cage assembly designed with a single o-ring balancing seal to operate in high back pressure conditions.
- Optimized design allows valve operation without chatter or intricate seals.
- ASME certified by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessels in accordance to Sec VIII Div I for air/gas and liquid service.
- NPT threaded and flanged connections.Unique patented radius disc design guarantees dependable, repeatable relief even under the most difficult of conditions.