TAYLOR VALVE PRODUCTSHigh quality U.S. manufactured valves designed to meet many options encountered in the oil and gas industry. Where to Buy
MC Choke Valve
The MC Series pressure and flow control valves feature a superior design for unequaled throttling and accuracy. Unique sealing and fluid flow dynamics permit compliance with current environmental (FTE) requirements.
Connection Size: 1″-2″ Threaded, 3″ Flanged
Connection Type: Threaded, Flanged, Butt Weld, and Victaulic End
Body Style: Inline
Body Material: 316 SS
Process Fluid: Gas, Liquid, Vapor
Max. Working Pressure: 3,600 psi
CV Range: 0.70 – 16.57
- Accurate Control – 90-degree rotation from Full Off to Full On
- Bolted Body – The body is constructed with two bolted segments, avoiding the risk of corrosion, cross-threading, and galling of threaded type valve assemblies.
- Extended Mean Time Between Service – Robust design and liberal application of hardened materials, efficient flow-geometry means the valves offer maximum production potential and minimum service requirements.
- Easy Maintenance – Choke valves are designed to provide simple straightforward disassembly with no special tooling or fixtures.
High-pressure drop applications in gas, liquid, and vapor. Quick open/close with abrasive fluids at high-pressure drops.
- Well Site Automation
- Water Injection Control Valve
- CO2 Injection Control Valve
- Pump Bypass
- Pump Startup
- Gas Lift Injection Control
- Blow Down and Dump Valve
- Steam Injection
- Throttling Valve
- High DP Valve
- Motor Operated Valve
Choke valves can have trims and actuators custom-designed for specific requirements, such as, special trims for noise reduction and sand control, several trims are available to accommodate high pressure flows or minimum pressure loss applications.