MCX Choke Valve
The MCX Series pressure and flow control valves feature a superior design for unequaled throttling and accuracy. Unique sealing and fluid flow dynamics permit compliance with current environmental (FTE) requirements.
Connection Size: 3″, 4″, 6″
Connection Type: Threaded, Flanged, Butt Weld
Body Style: Inline
Body Material: 316 SS
Process Fluid: Liquid, Gas, Vapor
Max. Working Pressure: 3,000 PSIG
CV Range: 11.2 – 279.83
- Accurate Control – Superior design is unequaled for throttling control and accuracy. Unique sealing and fluid flow dynamics permit compliance with current environmental requirements.
- Extended Mean Time Between Service – Robust design and liberal application of hardened materials, efficient flow-geometry means the valves offer maximum production potential and minimum service requirements.
- Easy Maintenance – Choke valves are designed to provide simple straightforward disassembly with no special tooling or fixtures.
High-pressure drop applications in gas, liquid, and vapor. Quick open/close with abrasive fluids at high-pressure drops.
- Water Injection Control Valve
- Gas Lift Injection Control
- Throttling Valve
- High DP Valve
- Motor Operated Valve
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
This Choke can be fitted with actuator options to provide accurate pressure relief performance.
Choke valves can have trims and actuators custom-designed for specific requirements, such as, special trims for noise reduction and sand control, several trims are available to accommodate high pressure flows or minimum pressure loss applications.