MCX Choke Valve
MCX Series – Choke Valve
Connection Size: 3″, 4″, 6″
Connection Type: Threaded, Flanged, Butt Weld
Body Style: Inline
Body Material: 1018/1020 CS, 316 SS
Process Fluid: Liguid, Gas, Vapor
Max. Working Pressure: 3,000 PSIG
CV Range: 11.2 – 279.83
- Accurate Control – Superior design is unequalled for throttling control and accuracy. Unique sealing and fluid flow dynamics permit compliance with current environmental requirements.
- Extended Mean Time Between Service – Robust design and liberal application of hardened materials, efficient flow-geometry means the valves offer maximum production potential and minimum service requirements.
- Easy Maintenance – Choke valves are designed to provide simple straightforward disassembly with no special tooling or fixtures.
Optional Features: Choke valves can have trims and actuators custom designed for specific requirements, such as, special trims for noise reduction and sand control, several trims are available to accommodate high pressure flows or minimum pressure loss applications.
- Water Injection Control Valve
- Gas Lift Injection Control
- Throttling Valve
- High DP Valve
- Motor Operated Valve
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
This Choke can be fitted with actuator options to provide accurate pressure relief performance. To see some actuator examples, click here.