Model 3520 Liquid Level Gauge – (Coming Soon)
The Model 3520 glass liquid level gauge is a rugged flat glass gauge. Standard construction includes a solid one-piece chamber, steel covers, alloy steel bolts and nuts,and tempered glass.
- Connections: 1/2″ Top-bottom (standard); 3/4″ Top-bottom (optional)
- Gauge length: Gauge sections are available in nine standard glass sizes.
- Quality materials: Tempered borosilicate glass
- Quality assurance testing: All gauges are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times the rated pressure
- No-leak design: Recessed gasket seat in chamber and cover prevents leaks
- Liquid-gas or lquid-liquid interface applications: Available in either reflex or transparent styles
- Wetted parts conform to NACE MR0175 specifications
NOTE: Taylor Valve reserves the right to change product designs and specifications without notice.