Model 3200-3201 Liquid Level Controllers
The Model 3200/3201 liquid level controller is ideal for oilfield scrubber and separator applications. Its rugged and versatile design make it the preferred choice of production operators for reliable service in a wide variety of applications. Model 3200 is available in pneumatic snap and throttling pilots, or electric SPDT and DPDT limit switches; direct or reverse action; with a variety of displacer sizes, materials, and vessel connections.
- Available end connection sizes: Threaded: 1.5″ & 2″
- Pneumatic (standard) Snap (on/off)
- Throttle (modulating)
- Electric (optional): SPDT (explosion proof); DPDT (explosion proof)
- Electric switch rating: SPDT: 15 amps @ 125, 250 or 480 VAC; DPDT: 10 amps @ 125, 250 or 480 VAC
- Pneumatic throttling, snap, or ECO Pilot
- Electric pilots: Available with explosion proof SPDT or DPDT electric switches
- Field reversible action: Requires no additional parts or special tools
- Displacers: Mallard offers a variety of displacer materials and designs
- Available with wetted materials that meet NACE MR0175 specifications for sour service.
NOTE: Taylor Valve reserves the right to change product designs and specifications without notice.