Model 3500-3510 Gauge Valve
The Model 3500 (rigid-union) and Model 3510 (union-union) gauge valves are recommended for use with model 3520 glass liquid level gauges and are compatible with all armored flat-glass liquid level gauges. Consistent with Mallard’s reputation, the model 3500 is designed and built to the highest standards.
- Gauge Connections: 1/2″ or 3/4″ FNPT, rigid or union
- Vessel connection: 1/2″ or 3/4″ MNPT, union only
- Seating Service: Integral to valve body
- Maximum operating pressure: 4000 psi
- Safety shutoff: Equipped with a stainless steel ball check located upstream of the seat
- Offset pattern: Gauge and drain connections are oset 0.75" from the vessel connection centerline
- Materials of construction which comply with NACE MR0175 specifications are available on request.
NOTE: Taylor Valve reserves the right to change product designs and specifications without notice.