Taylor Valve Technology (TVT) hosted a Monthly meeting for Vistage Key Executive Group. This was the first time that this group was able to attend an in-person meeting at a production site in past 2 years.
The group welcomed David Perry, CFO from A Better Contractor company and celebrated Josh Bahner’s 1 year anniversary at Vistage.
Key Executives from 9 different companies were part of this meeting. The meeting was hosted by Sunny Desai, Plant Manager at Taylor Valve Technology and was facilitated by Vistage chair for this group, George Glover.
Attendees, touring Taylor Valve’s facilities, represented various industries, and this was an all-day Executive session where several issues from the group were discussed.
Group witnessed Taylor Valve’s flagship product testing with a Pin Buckling at 7500 Psig in Assembly area.
People in Attendance:
- Chris Autrey VP Engineering, Voice Foundry
- David Perry, Chief Financial Officer, A Better Contractor
- George Glover, Vistage Chair, Go Bulletproof OK
- Josh Bahner, Co-Owner/HR Manager, Expanded Solutions
- Kevin Lorenz, Director of Customer Success, Tailwind
- Leeda Kurtz, Senior VP, BBB of Central Oklahoma
- Natalya Williams, Area Manager, Eucalyptus Real Estate
- Sunny Desai, Plant Manager, Taylor Valve Technology
- Trevor Hoppers, Chief Operating Officer, Weight Wise Bariatric Program
- Zack McGill, VP Engineering, HIS Sensing Inc